The List

This is the first post in my organization series! I hope you like it.



Something you might not know about me is that I love to make lists. On sticky notes, the back of my homework, on my computer-- it just makes me feel so much more organized and like I actually have my life together. Recently I heard about this thing called "The List." Basically, it's a way to list out the 3 most pressing projects you have to tackle, and break them down into smaller tasks to make sure everything gets done and you don't get overwhelmed. I looked for templates for "The List," but I wasn't too impressed with what I saw. I think that having pretty supplies makes getting things done easier, so I made my own templates! They also double as a helpful blog and homework planner. Or a shopping list or meal planner or a workout planner. Whatever you're into :) 

Click here to get the PDF!

Depending on how large you write, you can print the PDF as many pages per sheet as you want to fit your size needs. I designed four templates in Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines prints, but I would love to make more. If you have a pattern you'd like to see, leave a comment below or on my Instagram @ASunnyStateofMind. I also added a little quote in the corner of each one to make it more fun. I hope these lists help you buckle down and get all that stuff you've been needing to do done! 
Xx,
Meg

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh Meg, thank you so so soooo much for making these! I love to make lists, and these are just absoutely adorable! I'm in love with these :)

    Cathleen // Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!

    - Ruth // reallytrulyruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with these lists! If you make more patterns, consider Jellies Be Jammin'! I did a post on my blog about having a colorful desks and featured these lists, would love for you to check it out! I'm looking forward to more Lists in the future

    Beth | http://www.bethinbloom.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you!